Fitness Level 10 VIDEO!


Hey Guys! Get PUMPED!

I'm putting a guys only Metabolic Effect video together to put up on our website and I'd love for you to be in it! This video will be a compilation of high intensity, hybrid moves and sprints. There will be an instructor there teaching the class while it is being filmed. You'll get your workout in for the day and I'll get some sweat and muscle to put up on my site. It's a win, win. We are filming Saturday June 5th at 8am in Lewisville Town Square park.

email me @ fitnesslevel10@gmail.com if you'd like to participate!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Our philosophy at Fitness LEVEL 10 is that everyone has the potential to be a great leader. First we must feel great and then we can lead others by our example.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP