Teresa,
I just wanted you to know that today - June 23 - I didn't want to come to the workout. My son was sick...and I wasn't feeling the best...and and and....I had a list of excuses. I'm not sure why your mind tries so hard to convince you to not do something you KNOW you should do. Or is it just laziness...it's easier to do nothing than something.

Anyway...after I left - I was so glad I came today. I loved the rock, paper, scissors game. NOT because it was the easiest thing we did today - although that was nice - but I enjoyed "playing" with a new friend. And laughing WAS fun. I feel so competitive and want to be the "best" student and yet...am not and don't want to feel jealous of these "other" women....but playing made these workout partners less threatening and more like teammates. Does that make sense? I was reinvigorated after I left today. What a great workout. Thanks for working us hard!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Our philosophy at Fitness LEVEL 10 is that everyone has the potential to be a great leader. First we must feel great and then we can lead others by our example.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP